Please Join Us At Our 2018 Doll Study Club Of Boston Annual Fundraiser!
The Future of Doll Collecting: Buying, Selling, and Engaging The Next Generation Through Social Media and Community Building
Saturday, May 19, 2018
With Special Guest, Rachel Hoffman, Accredited Appraiser and Ruby Lane Dolls Lane Consultant
Embassy Suites Hotel
550 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451
Auction check-in from 8:30 am to 9:30 am
Event festivities from10:00 am to 3:00 pm
$75 per person
Come learn about what is happening in the doll world from a business perspective. But as a collector, why should you care?
- Our marketplace has changed dramatically in the last decade.
- Think about your treasured collection, often decades in the making. What will become of it when it is time to move it along?
- We must identify and engage the next generation of enthusiasts, to guarantee the sustainability of the hobby we love.
- Address these trends and issues as part of her talk.
- Share tips to help you better manage your doll transactions using today’s technologies.
- Identify and value as many dolls as time allows as part of the program. So bring a favorite doll along!
This event is for UFDC members and their guests only.
Attendance is capped at 125 guests.
First come, first served.
Please register today!